Taking a quick break from the assignment treadmill to show off a new pattern I’ve been having fun with.
So, I finished my cardigan a few days ago. Didn’t add pockets in the end, not sure I want to now.
Decided to wear this to my nerd-friendly local tonight (well, last night) to give it a road test. I tend to bring my yarn on quiet nights, which in itself has been a conversation starter when I start working, and this night was no exception.
It’s gone 3am, and here I am posting a cardigan update. Don’t judge me 😛 Might have overdone the hood a little, since there’s a border to be added, but am now finally becoming happy with it. All that’s needed now is the border, buttons and pockets 🙂 Methinks chunky yarn might be better for …
I made a thing for a Christmas present. It’s a much better use of the Mandala yarn – the gloves don’t give it the justice it deserves. This one is named Unicorn – in fact, that’s the reason I bought it. It may be a scarf full of holes, but it’s still quite cosy. May …
So, here’s what these gloves look like with a different yarn – one I’ve had my eye on for a while, just because it’s so pretty :3 The colour pictured is Genie (the naming scheme uses mythical creatures).
One side is now the desired length. Due to extra density of garment, it took 51 rows rather than the 20 it took the pattern author.
Bit early to tell at this stage, since sleeves obviously need lengthening, but is already quite heavy to wear, so here’s hoping.