Taking a quick break from the assignment treadmill to show off a new pattern I’ve been having fun with.
There’s a house I’m applying for which, just for a change, is big enough to give me breathing space and a proper work room. So, because I also like interior design, I figured it was time to investigate hand-made decorations, like wall hangings.
I came across this pattern for a starflower mandala (linked below). I gave it a practice run using cheap yarn, but it still turned out pretty well 🙂
Am considering a Youtube channel, partly to convert patterns like this to left handed, because I did notice a few gotchas while I was working. That’s for when uni’s over, though.